DIVE is an AI platform for deep video analysis and personalization. We are helping businesses build, deploy and scale data-based consumer and enterprise solutions, faster and economically. We combine technologies, tools and methodologies with subject matter expertise, human creativity, curiosity and innovation. Here are some interesting facts about Dive:
- Team of early practitioners of Machine Learning (since 2001) with experiences in developing cutting-edge AI based solutions
- Our Data Science team includes winners of KDD Cup 2007 / Netflix Challenge
- Dive AI Platform is recognized by DT50 (Google, McKinsey, Rocket Internet), Tie50, EFM Berlinale and MIT Technology Review
- International customer base.
We are seeking an accomplished Full-stack Engineer to be part of our platform backend development team. We are looking for a motivated developer that fulfills the following requirements:
- Loves programming
- Enjoys learning new technologies and skills
- Pays attention to details
- Does not fear challenges
- Has keen interests in AI and leading-edge technologies
The purpose of your role:
- Architect and build state-of-the-art responsive web application using a variety of languages and tools.
- Understanding of repeatable automated processes for building the application, testing it, documenting it, and deploying it at scale.
- Extend and develop our existing APIs
- Design and implement high-volume, fault-tolerant, scalable backend systems
- Work as a member of a team, helping the team respond quickly and effectively to business needs
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies and adapt to a fast-paced development environment
The expertise we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of experience building front end applications, UI components or UI frameworks.
- 4+ years of experience building back end applications and RESTful APIs
- Keep product quality top of mind by creating automated tests for the software that you help create.
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, algorithms and data structures and problem solving
- Experience working with Relational Databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL…)
- Experience working with Git or any other modern Version Control System
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in a technology related field (e.g. Computer Science, IT etc.)
- High level of spoken and written English
The skills you bring:
- UX and UI design
- REST-based APIs
- Distributed Systems
- NoSQL Databases (MongoDB, Neo4j, DynamoDB)
- Amazon Web Services, EC2, S3, AWS Lambda, Cloudwatch etc.)
- Contributions to Open Source Projects
- Linux and/or UNIX
- Kubernetes or Docker
- Agile software development
What DIVE offers:
* Offices with great atmosphere, young talented team members eager to do something big. Prime office location in the heart of the city of Madrid
* Attractive Bonus Schemes
* Become part of a growing start-up with global aspirations
* Expand your professional network internationally
* We foster an entrepreneurial culture and encourage our teams to take initiatives
* And because all is not work, we organize “Divebeers” events, lunch outings to discover new restaurants in the city centre and other fun activities.
* At Dive, ideas rule, performance shines and positive attitude makes us successful as a TEAM!