The role is to design, develop and maintain analytics and marketing platform. We’re looking for a software engineer with 5 to 10 years of full stack experience who enjoys mentoring high potential young talent. You will engage in strategic planning to meet business requirements working with different product and other teams within and outside the company This role requires competency in the following areas, customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, being results focus and self-starter.
We’re not rigid about what platforms and languages you use – but object oriented programming principles are a must.
HIGHLY DESIRED EXPERIENCE, QUALIFICATIONS, AND SKILLS
- Full stack development
- Data modeling
- Object oriented programming
- mplement, integrate and enhance 3rd party API integration , Browser development, testing and debugging tool, Java Script and JQuery.
- Knowledge of unit testing, performance testing, and client-side end-to-end testing (UI testing) and associated frameworks and tools
- Basic project management skills
- Background in Marketing and Advertising Technologies.
- Work experience with Relation SQL and NoSQL databases, data acquisition and data warehouse related services.
- Self-starter, works with minimal supervision and adapts well in a fast-paced Agile environment.
- Deep learning
- Act as lead or support developer on a variety of projects that range in size and complexity
- Contribute advice on appropriate architecture and solutions, and work closely with project teams to assure their proper implementation of architecture and technology
- Provide technical guidance and mentoring
- Contribute to team best practices for client-side and server-side code
- Interact with clients – technical and non-technical – to clearly communicate ideas and solutions
- Contribute to the strategic direction of the company