What’s our mission 🚀 🌈 🏆
Briq is a virtual currency to boost engagement at work.
At Briq (https://workable.com/nr?l=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.givebriq.com%2F) , we truly believe that a company's health & wealth relies on its people. We believe that a company is all the more performant since its employees feel recognized and valued for what they are, for what they do.
So that's what we do: we help companies easily deploy a whole ecosystem that instills & encourages peer-to-peer recognition (the most important of all) and enables them – companies – to value the extra-miles that matter to their business through connected Apps (for referrals, shares on social media…).
What you will do ✌️ 🚀 💪
Today 6,000+ briqs are exchanged every week among our 20+ clients, and we need you to help us keep on our intense pace while building the best Apps to connect to our system.
At Briq, you would mainly thus:
* Take part in the development of new Apps to improve and complement our App Directory (https://workable.com/nr?l=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.givebriq.com%2Fapps) ;
* Help us build our Chrome Extension / PWA;
* Help us work on our analytics.
As part of the team, you would also:
* May have the opportunity to participate in the recruitments of new developers;
* Be proactive on suggesting architecture improvements and product features & apps with the rest of the team.
We want you to play a central role in building our global solution, taking ownership of the quality of the Apps & features you build and the tools you choose with pragmatism. We know that our global success depends on you, depends on each member of the team.
(a picture of our last Briqathon)
Where will you be landing? ☀️🍻 💛
Briq is a startup built within eFounders, the great startup studio building the future of work. We live in the middle of other successful startups, in a thriving environment.
As part of our Briq team, you’ll be mainly working with Laurent
(cofounder & CTO) & Shane (Web Developer), with Clara (Business
Developer) & Charlène (cofounder), and with eFounders’ core team
composed of the best Product / Design / Marketing experts.
We are a very enthusiastic team working in a caring – but ambitious – atmosphere.
What we’re looking for 💪
We are looking for a Full-Stack developer in Paris, with ideally a few years of experience in web development.
We’re looking for someone who loves challenges, and who is ready to work on many different projects (we release new apps every month). Someone who loves entrepreneurship, who has a strong team spirit and who is ready to collaborate in a very agile environment.
Concretely, what we expect from you:
* Experience with React or another SPA framework is a plus
* Unit Testing
* It’s also a plus if you have already worked on a Slack or a real time application
* Experience: 2+ years
* Be located in Paris
* A fulfilling, challenging work experience. 💪🏼
* An incredible team of hackers and hustlers ;)
* Perks powered (powered by ourselves)
* Attending to insider events within SaaS industry
* Free healthy lunch by Frichti or Nestor 🍝 everyday at work with the team
* A smorgasbord of snacks 🍫 while you work.
* Fantastic offices located at the heart of the Parisian startup eco-system (métro Bonne Nouvelle)