About the Job
We are changing the way our customer companies are doing their business by introducing mathematical modeling and advanced technology in their processes. We are working in an international and multi-cultural environment in center of Paris, and sunny Montpellier. By joining our development team, you will contribute to our ambitious projects and will face many technical challenges.
You will be fully responsible for the design, coding, testing, and documentation of front-end user interfaces using Angular and TypeScript, and back-end services using Java, Scala or Kotlin. All development must integrate well with our standard flat form, based on Docker and Kubernetes.
Qualifications and Experience
- Ideal 5-7 years working experience as Full-Stack Software Developer
- Master's degree or engineering degree in Computer Science
- Experience in any of the following programming languages: Java, Scala, Kotlin, TypeScript
- Experience with the following framework: Spring, Hibernate, Angular
- Experience with Web UI
- Customer and business driven
- Strong analytical and problem solving
- Good communication, written and spoken
- Ability to understand business issues and find appropriate solutions
- Ability to work under strict deadlines and without close supervision
- Good written and spoken English
- French is a plus
Paris or Montpellier
At DecisionBrain, working as a team is really in our DNA as we believe it makes us stronger and enables us to deliver better long-term results to our customers. Therefore we are looking for talented people who are not only passionate about software and high-tech and excellent in their domain, but also share our vision and values and are willing to be part of a strong team.
Working at DecisionBrain means that you will have the opportunity to join a visionary and quickly growing young company, have a direct impact on the evolution and success of the company, evolve rapidly with a very experienced and dynamic team, and work with customers around the globe.