we waited for flying cars, the 4th industrial revolution began. This
will fundamentally change the nature of work at every company. Taiger is
leading this transformation and clients that work with us are at the
frontier. We deliver revolutionary results by helping clients replace
‘knowledge workers’ with a more reliable, Artificial Intelligence
powered virtual workforce within all of their processes.
Taiger is a global leader in cognitive automation for financial enterprises and governments, present on four continents. We build digital machines that are faster, better and cheaper than humans in certain work functions, or make humans vastly more productive in others. These are big, difficult problems which require equally audacious technical solutions.
Traditional structured data is only a fraction of an organisation’s information; the vast majority of information is unstructured content: documents, reports, emails, survey forms, voice calls etc. Traditional machine learning approaches alone cannot solve for unstructured information. This requires something much more special.
Taiger fundamentally solves unstructured information access problems and transforms mere information into executable knowledge. Our product portfolio is based on a state-of-the-art AI solution architecture for reuse and agile integration.
Taiger has a deep expertise in combining 5 of the 7 forms of AI to help make financial institutions profitable again. This is technically achieved through the application of semantic and natural language processing (NLP) techniques, knowledge representation, perception and concept-extraction and multi-language ontology building skills, which no other product provider offers.
We undertake cutting edge research and apply the latest technical innovations to solve real problems.
You should genuinely be excited by an unstructured, fast moving startup environment where your contribution matters. We are building a culture and team with those that are generally excited about the technology we are building and the problems we're solving. Joining a growing team where your responsibilities have a real potential to expand in scale and scope should be a compelling proposition to you.
Taiger Labs is the company's research and innovation center that operates around three clear axes: maintaining the company's technological level, developing prototypes that can serve as a basis for new products and ensure the character of innovation in the application of new technologies to business processes. Taiger Labs has participated in several research projects funded by the European Commission in the 7th Framework Program and Horizon 2020, as well as in national organizations such as MINECO, MINETUR and CDTI. The work carried out in this area has not only allowed to maintain the technological level of the company, but to turn Taiger into a reference in the semantic multimedia search at a national and European level, developing new prototypes focused on the market and ensuring its application in the processes of business.
The website of the department can be visited at http://www.taiger.com/rd/ where a list of all the projects that are in the process of development or that have already been completed appears.
Taiger is looking for Junior Software Engineers to join our R&D team and help us design and implement high performance software. Candidates need to have knowledge of software development (mainly back-end) and have a bachelor's, master's or doctoral degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
As a Software Engineer in Taiger, he will contribute to the development of innovative products, based on state-of-the-art NLP technologies, and may have a significant impact on the industry.
- Design and implement prototypes and software projects to improve our products.
- Estimate, analyze, expand, test and deploy applications and services.
- Propose ideas and make decisions in the technical part of the projects during the work meetings with the team.
- Experience in using UNIX commands.
- Knowledge in the use and management of GIT and SVN repositories.
- Knowledge of the Java programming language and the Spring framework.
- Knowledge in the use and administration of databases.
- Knowledge in the use of Angular.
- Knowledge in architecture patterns (MVC, ETL, SOA, Microservices)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Ability to communicate effectively within the team, as well as with other project partners.
- Good understanding of the security, performance and scalability aspects.
- Knowledge in NLP technologies (statistics, based on rules, neuronal) and ontologies.
- Proactivity in suggesting solutions and improvements.
- Flexible working arrangements
- Free-flow Coffee and Coke
- Quiet, spacious working environment
- Up to three weeks’ of days off
- Choice of Apple computer and gear
- Standup desks and comfy chairs
- Snack-filled kitchen