FilledThis offer is not available anymore
The OpenNebula team is seeking a Full-Stack Developer to work in the development of the OpenNebula open-source cloud management platform.
- You´ll work in an agile environment to design and develop new features.
- Prepare documentation.
- Participate in the upstream community.
- Engage with a vibrant community of users.
- Development of software, testing and documentation.
- Preparation and edition of reports.
- Technical support to production infrastructures.
- Collaboration in open-source communities.
- Availability to occasional travel.
- Participation in international events and meetings.
- Experience: 3-5 years
- Software development, integration and maintenance.
- General purpose programming languages (e.g. C++).
- Scripting languages (e.g. Ruby, Shell script).
- Design and development of applications that contain a user-facing view component.
- Basic administration of Linux environments (e.g. CentOS or Ubuntu).
- Version control systems (Git).
- Demonstrated technical writing skills (in english).
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and loop in the required expertise as necessary.
- Testing platforms and toolkits (e.g. Jenkins).
- Virtualization platforms or containers (e.g. KVM, LXC or VMware).
- Administration of Linux (e.g. CentOS or Ubuntu).
- Basic understanding of storage systems (e.g. Ceph, Gluster or NAS/SAN systems).
- Basic understanding of networking technologies (e.g. OpenFlow, SDNs or firewalling).
- Development of solutions integrating and extending open source products.
- Edition of documentation in a software development project.
- Understand the requirements & challenges to deploy applications in medium to large scale environments.
- Salary: 30.000€ - 39.000 € annual grade income.
- Workplace: Madrid.
OpenNebula company page is empty
Add a description and pictures to attract more candidates and boost your employer branding.