2017 was a great year for DueDil. We launched our new API, Pan-European data coverage, and have continued to grow our customer base; building exciting new relationships and cementing our long-term partnerships with some of the UK’s most well known logos. We are enjoying a busy start to the year as we continue to strengthen our mission; to establish DueDil as the world’s largest source of private company information.
We are now looking towards 2018, which will see us continue to grow here at DueDil. We are working towards our vision; to be the fuel of a more informed and connected economy, and as we continue to achieve our commercial goals, we continue to grow our team.
DueDil is now looking for a creative Full Stack Software Engineer with a passion for great design to join one of its core engineering teams, and help deliver value to users through product features and data analysis. The main focus of the team you’ll be joining is surfacing and visualising new insights and datasets to DueDil’s platform.
This is a dynamic role with plenty of opportunity to work creatively and to see your impact in our product. We need someone that has a keen eye for detail, loves working with huge amounts of data and always has the end user in mind.
Our engineers work in small, multi skilled teams (including Front End, Back End, Data Engineers and Data Scientists) and have ownership of development projects.
Our evolving tech stack means that we’re open to new technologies that will help solve interesting and challenging problems.
You’ll be working with open source technology as well as being able to contribute to the open source community either through the day to day role or through personal projects that we give our engineers the time to work on.
We're looking for someone to
- Build end-to-end web solutions
- Create technical architecture according to product requirements
- Participate in product discussions, providing technical point of view.
- Symfony2 & Twig
- Various Frontend technologies (React, Redux, Gulp, LESS, etc)
- A number of data stores (ElasticSearch, PostgreSQL, Kafka, Cassandra)
- Microservices (Node, Python, PHP, etc)
- Batch and Stream processing technologies (Spark, MapReduce, etc)
We really need you to have experience in
- Developing for the web
- HTML & CSS
- Working with an MVC framework
We'd love you to have
- Familiarity with Unix-family systems and command-line life, including common development tools (e.g. Git)
- Experience working in startup environment
- Experience working with large datasets on distributed computing platforms
- UI/UX design skills
Cool stuff you get to do
- Work with huge amounts of data within a data driven organisation
- Time set aside to work on passion projects
- Contribute to / start your own open source projects
- Company hackathons
- Technical talks on Friday afternoons
- Opportunities for career progression within a fast growing organisation
- The opportunity to work alongside a diverse group of people who love what they do
- Experience with a high-profile brand at the heart of Europe’s tech scene
How to apply:
Submit a covering letter explaining why you’d be a fit for the role and DueDil would be a fit for you.
Include in the cover letter a 100 - 300 word summary of a technical project you’ve worked on that you are proud of.
DueDil company page is empty
Add a description and pictures to attract more candidates and boost your employer branding.