Our mission is to help companies transform their supply chains through warehousing as a service.
Our technology enables an innovative on-demand model to warehousing that allows warehouses to optimise their space by offering under-utilised capacity to customers who take that space without the long-term commitment of a lease.
In our first year of operation we have built the largest database of warehouses, identified a data-driven customer acquisition model, and signed up some of the biggest names in the industry on both the retail and the warehouse side of our marketplace.
We have just closed a £1.5m seed funding round with CBRE, Anthemis, Force Over Mass, Hambro Perks, Seedcamp and Speedinvest.
In October we won Wired Magazine’s 2017 Startup Showcase Award.
TEAM AND TECHNOLOGY
We are gathering a world class team of technology and logistics experts to build this category-defining product. We hire for soft skills and intelligence over experience.
We like to build things that solve problems, you will not be constrained by process - we work in small product teams that take a lean approach.
Our tech team look for skilled and collaborative developers who are motivated, excited about technology and keen to consistently raise the quality of our collective work by building elegant solutions through clean, efficient and testable code.
Our core stack is Ruby on Rails, Python, Heroku & Salesforce. We take a data-driven approach in everything we do. From collecting, cleaning and analysing billions of trade data points for understanding demand; to using earth orbit technology to identify warehouses. This position will ideally suit a developer with the creativity to push the envelope and the drive to excel.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR
- 2 or more years of commercial experience with Ruby on Rails.
- Knowledge of Python and an interest in data science a plus.
- Someone who strives to understand how lines of code translate to business value.
- We value a good attitude over extensive experience.
- A strong communicator within the Tech team and also when working with the Product, Commercial and Marketing teams.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
- £40k-70k depending on experience.
- 25 days holiday.
- Training, conference and equipment budget.
- Hack days.
- Phone chat.
- Tech Challenge.
- Pairing session/Meet the team.
If this sounds interesting to you, then please get in touch at email@example.com.