Your primary task will be to write quality code powering our APIs that surface our machine learning algorithms and scoring systems, working with our data engineers to surface our Machine Learning pipelines to business customers. You will create interesting showcase products that help website owners and other media companies understand the benefits of better quality content curation, and later help develop our user-facing news products, browser extensions, company website, and SaaS dashboards for ad networks, PR agencies, brands and platforms.
What you'll be doing
- Managing all backend work to build interesting demos and client products e.g. dashboards to score content, analyse the quantity of hate speech in a platform etc.
- Create interesting data visualisations of the effect of Factmata's scoring systems on client inventory, working with our product designer
- Leading product development in the company for all web and client facing products
What we're looking for
- You are a design-focused coder who can prototype UIs and visual interfaces
- You have knowledge and passion for learning new stacks that work across browsers
- You can write code that integrates with APIs and backend code
- You are a leader who can take things into your own hands
- You are comfortable building frontends powered by APIs, Django views, or just standalone, and for various target audiences.