We are looking for a full stack web developer to extend our existing platform, building microservices using Docker and Lambda, working on the core API and introducing new features on the main platform. You will also work on new and exciting projects in the fintech space competing with some of the biggest disrupters globally.
You will have the opportunity to work independently on full feature sets bringing feature and product specifications to life. We are a small team who are rapidly extending and improving our platform so your contributions will quickly get to production and in real world use. A great opportunity to work in a startup environment but at the same time for a global brand.
- PHP and/or NodeJS for backend development
- ReactJS and/or VueJS for frontend development
- MySQL and/or PostgreSQL
- API driven development (REST or GraphQL)
It would be beneficial if you have:
- General interest in the fintech space
- Experience or interest in React Native and/or Native Script
- Experience in web development frameworks such as Symfony and/or ExpressJS
- Linux and cloud infrastructure administration with devops tools such as Terraform, Jenkins, CircleCI, Docker, Kubernetes
- Amazon AWS knowledge
- Test driven development advocate
We have a few roles to fill so will review candidates of all experience levels.
NO RECRUITERS PLEASE.
easyMoney is a financial products platform, with a vision to provide investors with a better rate of return on their investments and access to bleeding edge financial services technology. We are part of the easy family of brands, which has up to 99% market recognition in Europe.
About easy money