Xapix is all about data and APIs. Our mission is to get the world's systems talking to each other using our data transformation platform. We are a deeply technical team and seeking to further build out our core before scaling up beyond current customers.
What’s our engineering challenge?
At Xapix, our product is a beautiful UI to a highly performant backend middleware engine solving our corporate customers data integration and maintenance problems. Our solution is currently used by leading companies in the automotive and manufacturing space, but that is just the beginning.
While our team is split between San Francisco and Berlin, you will be part of the team in Berlin!
What you’ll do:
- Design, develop, and launch efficient & reliable data integration features around our core product
- Work on key engineering challenges as a member of our Core Platform Team following an agile process
- Help make Xapix a scalable enterprise software and open source components of it
- Mentor junior developers on the team
Who you are:
- Firsthand experience with Data Integration problems and a passion to solve them
- Familiarity with Rails API and JS frameworks (VueJS is a bonus)
- Interest in functional programming languages like Clojure is a bonus
- Experience designing and developing REST APIs - experience with other API architectures is a bonus
What you want to achieve with us:
- Tackle a massive data challenge
- Join a pre-seed startup early and help growing a team around you
- Make hard technical decisions to build a reliable and performant platform
- Help make Xapix a top-notch, scalable enterprise & open source solution