We are transforming the way people buy and take care of themselves. Recently we have been selected fot the Silicon Valley accelerator Plug&Play as one of the most promising startups in the foodtech enviroment.
We look for talent and experience to make the best possible product and build the best possible company. And we look for people who can contribute positively in this process.
We’re looking for NodeJS + Firebase Software Developers to join our growing Barcelona R&D team. The perfect candidate will be one who can drive stellar results developing back-end components and supporting the front-end developers.
This is you
- Excellent (seriously, excellent) programming skills in NodeJS with over 2+ years of experience making computer magic happen,
- know how to use and optimize Firebase databases,
- understand the business aspects of implementing projects,
- can design complex functionalities in a scalable architecture,
- can optimize the quality, complexity and efficiency of the code,
- can work in a team and you like to help less experienced colleagues,
- Excellent Computer Science fundamentals, object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis.
- Excellent communication, self-organization, time management and interpersonal skills.
What do we offer
- Competitive salary fixed+variable.
- Possibility to receive stock-options ad be part of the company.
- Flexible working hours. You are able to plan your working time, that it fits your lifestyle. If you need a day to get things done and work from home, no problem.
- Free choice of your working equipment.
- We call our colleagues friends at work because we have no hierarchies and we love the people we work with.
- You can attend or speak at Events to educate yourself, learn about new technologies or introduce your own solutions.
- A challenging environment, in which you have a lot of room to express your development skills.
- This young team is the perfect place for you to have a big impact on the (technical) future of this company.
You will be our ideal candidate if you are...
- Honest, reliable, hard-working and you have a growth mindset.
- A good team player, resolutive and proactive. You don’t need hand-holding to get things done.
- You are motivated by challenges, and you don’t get easily overwhelmed when there are lots of things to do.
- Technically savvy: you know the ins and outs of all digital tools you use and you quickly understand and become an expert on any new tools you need to use.
- You like experimentation and you are always looking for better ways to get things done.
- A strong executioner, and someone who understands and agrees with the quote: “Plans are useless but planning is indispensable” (by Dwight D. Eisenhower).
- Smart and fast-learner, but humble enough to give and accept constructive feedback.
- Someone who always puts the team and company goals before his/her own professional goals.
- Passionate about the continuous improvement of processes, as well as excellence-oriented.
Think you’re the right person for the job? Let us know! Send us your cover letter and resume.
About Meyo Tech