We are looking for a Full Stack Developer with experience in React.js, and ideally ASP.NET and Node.js, to join our friendly and talented development team in Barcelona.
We are a team that cares about learning new things, the quality of our code, good practices and software design. We like to organize activities to encourage this culture within our team and we offer the possibility of working from home one day per week.
You'll be helping us develop our web based Comparison technology and bringing comparison capability to a range of devices and integrated systems.
We are calling this initiative Compare Everywhere (https://www.workshare.com/product/compare).
We are using the following:
- Mocha, Sinon
- Microservices-based integrations back-end written in Node.js and ASP.NET
- Develop good quality, maintainable code.
- Follow features across the whole release cycle, ensuring their quality and success.
- Collaborate closely with QA, designers and product managers.
- Collaborate with other developers agreeing on code design and architecture.
- Learn new technologies and techniques.
- Mentor other developers on skills you are strong with.
- Professional experience developing single page applications in React or Backbone.
- Follow best practices like TDD, single responsibility principle, etc.
- Passion for software development and interest on paradigms like Functional Programming and OOP.
- Understanding of CSS, layouts and aesthetics.
Any back-end skills in either Ruby, Elixir, ASP.NET / C# and Java will be a plus.
- Work from home once a week.
- Up to 28 days’ holiday per year (plus 8 days’ bank holiday).
- Subsidised Gym Membership.
- Free tea, coffee, fruit and treats throughout the week!
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!