Are you a talented and creative Full Stack Developer looking for the biggest challenge of your professional career?
Tappx is looking for a senior Full-Stack Developer, using Front-End and Back-End technologies, to join our development team in our Barcelona offices.
Tappx is a community of mobile applications developers who exchange advertising between each other in order to get downloads without investing money.
We have been accelerated by Wayra Barcelona (Telefonica Group) and are currently closing a financing round with two internationally recognized investors.
We have had very rapid growth since the first day of business and we reached break-even in just one year after launching.
On a monthly basis, we currently manage more than 500 million impressions worldwide, and we have a community of more than 8,000 registered developers, among well-established mobile publishers such as Zeptolab or Etermax to name a few.
Due to the international expansion of the company, we need to incorporate a Full stack developer to join our development team.
Tappx is looking for an experienced person in front and backend programming, object-oriented and structured programming, used to working in highly competitive environments, with knowledge in the major web languages (both front and back), caches, databases, etc.
You will become part of the development team, responsible of our software enhancements (developed in PHP), optimization, scaling, balanced, etc. to ensure an optimal response time for our users; and the maintenance and development of new functionalities of our website (Symphony).
As a Full Stack Developer you must have:
• Advanced knowledge of programming in PHP5 (OOP, inheritance, etc.).
• Advanced knowledge of mysql.
• Advanced knowledge of HTML5 / JS / CSS3 and frameworks (JSQuery, AngularJS, etc.).
• Creating crons, parallel code execution (threads / pcntl_fork).
Value-added Skills and Experience:
• Configuration and optimization of Linux server’s apache / php + mysql + ngix.
• Configuring cache systems such as memcache, Redis cache or similar.
• Server Configuration high availability and scaling by time, load and response time.
• Permanent Contract.
• Remuneration depending on the candidate's experience and value.
• Being part of a fast growing mobile advertising technology startup.
• Office in Barcelona.
Join us to create the largest cross-promotion community and help thousands of developers get downloads for free!
Tappx is a cross-promotion community, made by developers for developers. It is designed to give mobile app developers a free platform to increase the popularity of their app during the launch in the app market. The website currently hosts a wide collection of apps developed by users from around the world.