We are looking for a dynamic and highly analytical engineer who will join our team that develops and maintains a high-performance distributed analytics application, exposed using a RESTful interface.
The technologies we use include React, Redux and Webpack in the front end, and Scala, Akka, Kafka and Cassandra in the back end, all of them stuctured in microservices.
The ideal candidate should have the following qualities and skills:
- Extensive experience with a back-end language and ability to develop RESTful web services (experience with Java, Python or Scala is a plus)
- Ability to create good data models to match the business needs. Ability to know how to transform these models into DTOs to carry the data between the different layers of our application
- Database skills (familiarity with a NoSQL database such as Cassandra is a plus)
- Familiarity with GIT source control
- Experience in Agile methodologies is a plus
- Familiarity with microservices architecture and containerization tools like Docker is a plus
- Proud of your code and ready to show it (GitHub, BitBucket, Stack Overflow, etc.)
- High communication and teamwork skills
Above all, we are looking for an open minded developer who is not afraid of learning new things and propose the best technical solution for each problem. So don't worry if you are not familiar with some of the technologies listed above: if you are keen on learning them, this is your position!
UserZoom provides an all-in-one Agile UX research platform for the data-driven Enterprise. Our market leading, cloud-based, remote unmoderated testing solution gives customers the ability to scale their User Experience research, rapidly test usability and measure their Customer's Experience on web and mobile. We connect Enterprise businesses with their exact target market and empower them to conduct agile usability testing, collect real-world behavioral analytics and other UX related research. Thanks to our platform and services, our customers make more intelligent, data-driven product decisions.