Hera Performance, for the Barcelona office, is looking for a Full Stack Developer. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure.
- Support the Spanish team in all technical questions.
- Support apps developers on day-to-day operations as needed.
- Integrate our apps with our systems.
- Continue the development of the internal tools.
- Build automation scripts to integrate with new networks and partners.
- Need to be flexible on follow up a daily task.
- Point of contact for Barcelona office and the technical teams in Rome and New York.
- Implement the new features and solve the existing issues.
- Must be able to communicate in English.
- Knowledge and experience with PHP, MySQL and developing Restful APIs with JSON and/or XML is a must.
- Experience with frameworks like AngularJS, ReactJS is a plus.
- Experience in the advertising industry is a plus.
- Motivated team-player.
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented.
- Android SDK
- Required: Bachelor's degree 2 years experience
- Preferred: Degree in Software Engineering (Ingeniería en Informática o Telecomunicaciones).
- Ticket Restaurant.
- Friendly working environment with a family feel.
- Opportunities for development.
- Flexible working.
- Half day Fridays.
- Multicultural team.
- Possibility of international travel.
- Work with international clients and colleagues.
- Free refreshments in the office.
Type of contract: Indefinite Contract.
If you meet the requirements and you have a proficient English level please apply through the form below.
Please note that ALL Interviews will be in English.
About Hera Performance