We are looking for a Full Stack Software Engineer who enjoys working in a team within a challenging and growing environment.
You will be part of our diverse and international cross-functional development team, working on online credit services and new mobile-oriented financial products.
On a day to day basis you will:
- Deliver high-quality, maintainable and well-structured code
- Deliver new features that achieve good performance, reliability, scalability and security
- Maintain and improve existing tools, contributing with smart ideas and solutions to keep the good evolution of the current services
- Participate in code reviews, pair programming and trainings
You will join a collaborative team of highly skilled and talented people, working together in agile development methodologies. We are looking for smart, passionate, talented and motivated people, who get things done and are natural team players, able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- High school degree in Software Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 1 year of experience.
- Be a nice person who cares about their work.
- Communicate well in person and in writing.
- Be a curious person committed to continual learning.
- Be capable of writing clean, well thought out, and reliable code.
- Write unit, functional and integration tests for every business case.
- Being a team player.
We expect you to have some of these skills, but you don't need to master all of that, we will focus on what you are good at and align it with your career path. You will learn a lot :).
- Knowledge of React / Redux or similar frameworks (Angular, Vue, etc).
- Basic knowledge of Java Language.
- Experience working with APIs.
- Experience in Git.
We give you good bonus points:
- E2E Testing (Selenium, Nightwatch, Cypress, etc)
- Experience in MySQL and MongoDB databases
- Agile methodologies
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Great team and culture.
- Developers are responsible for features from inception to delivery.
- We do continuous delivery: any team member can deploy, and we regularly do several deploys a week.
- A fantastic culture of creatively minded, hard working people who are passionate about Pagantis and being part of its growth and success.
- Great working environment.
- Career development opportunity.
- Competitive salary.
- Friendly and supportive team.
- Opportunity to constantly learn new technologies and grow as a professional according to your own interests.
- Flexible compensation plan: Restaurant / Transport / Nursery tickets.
- Extended annual holiday leave.
- Flexible working hours.
- Half day Fridays.
- Equipment of your choice (HW, OS and IDE).
- Private Health Insurance.
- Referral Bonus.
- Training Programs.
- Remote work on Fridays.
- Fresh Organic Fruit, Nuts, Coffee & Tea.
- Monthly afterwork.
- Gym membership.