The Hotels Network is an award-winning technology company providing innovative software (B2B SaaS) for the hospitality industry. Since day one, we've worked hard to bring together an awesome team with deep expertise in hospitality, product design and consumer marketing. United by the mission to help hotel brands increase direct bookings, we build pioneering technology that enables any hotel to optimize their guests’ booking experience and regain their fair share of online revenue. We believe in what we do. As do thousands of hotels around the globe.
Based at our headquarters in Barcelona as well as in other strategic locations around the globe, The Hotels Network team is made up of 60 people from 20 different nationalities. To fuel our continued rapid growth, we are looking for a Full-stack Developer to join our team based in Barcelona. This is an extraordinary opportunity to join a very ambitious company at a point where your work will have immediate impact on its growth and results. And have fun doing it, too.
This person will be responsible for developing and testing software at all levels of our stack, supporting clients and participating in new product development projects.
- You bring 3-7 years of programming experience.
- Experience with MySQL, GIT, Unit Testing, Functional Testing y/o Integration Testing highly valued.
- Best Practices: Clean Code, SOLID, Design Patterns.
- Previous experience in start-ups an advantage.
- Proactive, with strong problem-solving skills, a team player and fun to work with.
- Excellent communications and presentations skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Able to work with a high degree of autonomy.
- Hands-on attitude and sense of initiative.
- Fun to work with.
- Learning environment.
- Having a real impact on a young and fast-growing company.
- Innovative technology company.
- Center of Barcelona with a nice office.
- International team environment.
About The Hotels Network