We believe people around the world deserve to sleep better for a healthier, happier and more productive life. To make this happen, we're creating neuroscience-based sleep coaching programs. Things are going well - we're funded and we're working with major global clients! To manage our growth and build our new product we need a Full Stack Developer on our team.
About the role
- You want to take an active part in product development: From ideation to coding, you love to make the user happy.
- You like to work in an environment where initiative is rewarded.
- You get excited by the idea of operating in a multidisciplinary small team with neuroscience PhD's and developers in fast-paced focused sprints.
- You're comfortable with with working truly agile and listening to user feedback.
- You know how to walk the delicate balance between clean code and shipping features.
- Preferably you have experience with Python and modern React apps.
- Bonus: You have a sharp eye for good UX and design.
- Bonus: Experience with Django or a similar framework.
What we offer
- A competitive salary and flexible working hours.
- Personal freedom and the ability to learn in a fast growing startup environment.
- A chance to make a difference in a high velocity, fun and experienced team.
- Meaningful work: We're convinced that we can help the world sleep better.
- True impact: We empower employees of Fortune 500 companies to feel better and get more done.
- A highly motivated and experienced team with backgrounds in neuroscience, consultancy and product development.
- Room to learn and grow on the job.