What is the role about?
As a Full-stack Developer you design, construct and support our systems written in PHP. You will work in an Agile self-organized team that takes care of the Customer Portal of LeaseWeb and the other organizations within Ocom group. Customer Portal is the main customer facing control panel where the customers manage their services, payments, support tickets, etc.. Your responsibilities will vary from simple maintenance to very complex tasks in one of our innovative R&D projects.
Your typical day will start with a short stand-up meeting and continue with development, brainstorming and refinement of new features, lunch with your colleagues, communication with different teams and departments, code reviews and some more development.
Who are you?
Are you an open minded and pro-active problem solver? Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, schedule and meet deadlines?
Our ideal candidate has:
* 3+ years experience on Object Oriented programming
* Excellent knowledge of PHP
* Experience with PHP frameworks is a plus (preferably Symfony/Symfony2 or Laravel)
* Good understanding of RESTful APIs
* Knowledge of frontend technologies (preferably Bootstrap and SaSS)
* Demonstrated experience with relational database design and implementation (preferably MySQL)
* Competent with revision control systems (preferably Git)
* Knowledge of GNU/ Linux environments
* Eager to play with new technologies and trends such as infrastructure automation, distributed systems, key-value stores, caching mechanisms, load balancing, Continuous Integration, Monitoring tools
* Self-motivated and able to prioritize, schedule and meet deadlines
* Willingness to take up 24/7 responsibility for their product (regular on-call duty)
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate his work with GitHub profile or other website.
What we offer
* Competitive salary, holiday allowance and company bonus
* Defined contribution pension plan and collective health care plan
* 25 days of paid time-off
* Free lunch
* Free parking
* VISA sponsorship when you are not living in the Netherlands.
* The possibility to develop yourself and build up your career
* Team fun events, including a full two-day hackathon every quarter
* Ping-pong, game consoles, chilling area, monthly happy hours and other fun events
* The chance to leave your mark in a company that grows quickly but still manages to keep a pioneer spirit.
Want to apply?
Click on the apply button if you wish to apply directly. For more information, please contact Barbara Poveda (Talent Acquisition Lead) via firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruitment agency? Thank you for your interest, but we are sourcing all our candidates directly. We appreciate you trying anyway but please keep in mind that any unsolicited profiles you send us will be treated as direct applications.