Hostaway is a unique service for professional vacation rentals owners
and managers. It connects to the biggest travel portals in the world
while keeping the simple UX of Airbnb for the customers. We are looking
for a PHP developer who is dedicated, writes high quality code and
follows best practices and standards, in order to build a scalable
platform that produces value for our customers. You will be a part of a
team that is responsible for all phases of the ongoing software
development from the initial specification, through to design,
development, testing, deployment, and monitoring.
We have offices in Barcelona, Toronto, Helsinki, and Kiev, and you can work remotely or move to any of those cities and work in our offices.
- 4+ years experience in backend development with PHP and MySQL and GIT
- Strong OOP skill in PHP, knowledge of common design patterns, PHP-FIG PSR standards and Composer dependency manager
- Strong skills in Linux, and knowledge of Vagrant
- Experience in working and designing RESTful web APIs
- Having an Agile mindset, with experience in writing Unit Tests and Integration Tests
- Being a fast learner, open to changes, and having a customer-centric attitude
- Fluency in English and good communication skills
p.s. We are not interested to work with agencies, and we only wish
to work with individuals under individual agreements. So if you are an
agency, please don't apply.
Also we are looking for long term work agreement which will be going indefinitely as long as both parties are happy with the situation.
What We're Building
More bookings, more revenue, less hassle. Hostaway is an easy-to-use channel manager for vacation rental hosts that want to increase their client base. It uses existing listings and creates new ones for all the sales channels the host wants to use.
The interface is easy and quick to use, allowing hosts to communicate with guests, synchronize calendars, change prices on all channels and approve bookings.
About Host Away