Hello there, we’re Hiboo.
We're looking for a Full-Stack Web developer to join Hiboo and be part of an exciting journey building a new IoT start-up.
In a nutshell, our mission is to simplify the monitoring of mobile
assets for operation teams in Medium and Big Companies by providing the
We are building the best user experience in the complex field of IoT.
Our solution is fully integrated from smart devices to web application.
On the long run, we have plenty of ideas to make a great product for operation teams, the future belongs to us ;)
Being an engineer at Hiboo means joining a small team of talented
and passionate people, with a lot of product interaction.
An engineer would be a good fit at Hiboo if they were:
- Self-starting and entrepreneurial
- Passionate about building products and taking on big challenges
- Enthusiastic about teamwork, learning and teaching
- An excellent engineer, who is still driven to grow
What's the stack ?
Our stack is based on Node.js/MongoDB/GraphQL on the server side, and on React on the front side. The product is currently in intense development for a first beta to be released in March 2018. And the plan is to rapidly enhance the product with new features once the first pilots are onboard.
What's the mission?
As a full-stack web developer you'll
- Implement new product features on frontend as well as backend
- Develop on cutting-edge libraries (GraphQL, Redux..)
- Work on new Map technologies (The same as Uber, Airbnb and Instacart)
- Have the opportunity to participate in the recruitments of new developers
- Be proactive on suggesting architecture improvements and product features with the rest of the team
- Collaborate in a very agile environment
Eventually, you'll be part of our adventure, and have the ability to shape our future. We share as much ownership on the way we work and on the product itself as we can. Our product is based on one vision, but we're convinced our success will be 99% due to our team.