Who are we?
We're a handful of entrepreneurs that recently developed the first open source point of sale. We then called it a Smart Point®. And registered it and stuff as you can see.
It’s basically this mammoth automated pick-up and delivery unit that sells 26 services from 220 providers. We went “hey this is cool”, and then 100 of the top companies in Spain (that’s Philips, Samsung, Leadtech, ASUS, Techdata, HP, Seat, Bayer, McDonalds, Nestle, Esteve, Endesa, etc), went “I’ll have that thank you very much”. So now we have all these amazing Smart Points® in all these huge companies all over Spain and now we want it to do really cool stuff.
So. We’re looking for a kickass Fullstack or Backend developer who can help us develop the coolest application a human has ever seen on a 32 inch kiosk touch screen.
It’s one of those “name your salary and equity in the company” and if you’re cool, well, we’re cool.
What we ask for:
- deep knowledge of PHP including frameworks
- clean code, solid, design patterns
- RDMS / MySQL
- phpunit and/or mocha/jest
- version and issue tracking software (git, jira)
- at least 5 years demonstrable experience
- fluent English and Spanish
Plus if you worked with:
- Laravel5, Typescript2, vue2, node, koa
- noSql solutions
- E2E testing
What you will do:
- lead the backend/API development for our Smart Point® app
- work on other APIs, create new ones
- cover your work with tests
- minor frontend tasks (backoffice, homepage)
What we offer:
- a nice team and office near Marina
- work with a cutting edge software stack
- continuos learning
- salary based on experience
- remote work one day a week
- free coffee and snacks
Apply to the job offer and we will be in touch!