Join our team
DataCamp is building the future of data science education. Our students get real hands-on experience by completing self-paced, interactive data science courses from the best instructors in the world, right in the browser. In fact, millions of students around the world have completed over 90 million DataCamp exercises to date. In the coming months, we want to focus on our enterprise product. We want DataCamp to become the go-to platform for learning and retraining data science skills with your organization.
As a full-stack software engineer, you will be responsible for improving and extending DataCamp for enterprises. This means perfecting the administration of users in a business or academic group, adding more engaging ways to interact with co-workers, enhancing reporting tools to get insights in the learning progress of teams, etc.
Our ideal candidate
- Has a knack for solving technical challenges
- Can write clean, maintainable, performant and testable code
- Has excellent communication skills
- Can work well in a team but is also independent and self-organized
- Is result oriented
It's a plus if
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit
- You have experience with Docker, AWS, and CircleCI
- You are passionate about data science and education
- You love taking ownership of a product or feature from start to finish
What we offer
In addition to joining a creative and international start-up, you’ll enjoy:
- A very competitive salary and stock options at an early stage start-up
- An exciting job that will offer you technical challenges every day
- A well-organized team with clear boundaries
- Flexible working hours
- International company retreats every 6 months
- Conference and hardware budget
- Working with a great team (everyone says this, but we’re serious—we’re pretty great)
For this position, we are not considering remote candidates, but we are flexible in terms of working from home. More specifically,we would like people to spend at least 3 days in the London office every week. DataCamp will provide help and budget if you have to relocate.
DataCamp is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.