Maximize Devo's plataform from our offices to our clientes around the world.
What will you do
- Develop, customize and optimize user interface.
- Integrate new sources of data into our Big Data Platform.
- Be the second level of support of the Devo Platform to users and channel partners.
What we need from you
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience relevant to Computer Science.
- 4+ years professional experience in software development industry.
- Knowledge of algorithms implementation and data integration.
- Solid knowledge of Data Architecture, data Quality and data ingestion process design.
- Experience/studies in Business intelligence tools or Big Data technologies is a plus
- Analytical mindset.
- Good communication Skills
- Proactivity, self encouragement and a willingness to learn.
- Solid troubleshooting and debugging skills.
- Ability to think creatively and collaborate within a team environment.
We enjoy looking at code samples. Please include links to your live projects, github code, etc.
What we offer
- Work with a BigData solution, which is not based on existing tools or frameworks, developed entirely in the company
- We provides job security, appropriate working conditions, a
competitive salary in recognition of work, efficient organizational
structure as well as a training and motivational system for employees
- Ongoing opportunities to improve technology skills
- Our old employees look after new recruits to help them fit in, which makes work much more effective.
- Flexible work hours in a focused but casual environment and an international team. You will be allow to work from home
- end of March - April