Workshop is a technology driven company developing innovative & new learning experiences for mobile & web. We’re a small team who believe passionately in the power of leveraging modern technology to revolutionise the digital learning landscape.
From starting out 3 years ago in the heart of London, we’ve helped over 15,000 people learn in a whole new way. With partnerships ranging from the UK’s best cooking and art schools to YouTube’s most successful food channel, we’re set to expand into new areas throughout 2019 and beyond.
We’re looking for driven and ambitious individuals who care deeply about what we’re trying to do, and who are looking to challenge their software engineering skills on a daily basis.
- Help us create simple & elegant solutions to deliver the best user learning experience on mobile & web.
- Help us to create tools to support our learners, teachers and learning institutions.
- Support software builds and infrastructure; learn to manage and keep our systems up and running, helping out with deployment, monitoring, logging and scalability.
- Collaborate with people across the business to come up with ways to automate and scale internal operations.
At Workshop, we don’t expect anyone to know all the answers. We have a culture of learning from one another, adapting fast and sharing ideas. We’re looking for people who can get up to speed quickly with our best practices and are comfortable working in a changing environment whilst being highly autonomous.
- 1-3 years professional experience with a good understanding of React or React Native
- Effective communicator
- Enjoy solving complex technical problems
- Ability to prioritise work streams to meet deadlines
- An enthusiastic team player who enjoys collaborating across the company
- Frontend: React, React Native, Redux, Flow & Webpack
- Backend: Django & Django Rest Framework
- Infrastructure: Gitlab CI, AWS
- Share options: 0.5 – 2.5%
- Fabulous office space in the heart of London
- Flexible working structure – work from home as you need
- Open holiday policy – we don’t track how many days you take
- Competitive salary, share options and bonus
- Dart tournaments & legendary Friday drinks