Clim8 is a digital platform for environmentally-focused investments, discovery and sharing ideas. We are developing an app for investing in clean energy and green companies so that everyone can make an impact with their savings.
We're looking for an ambitious hands-on technical leader with proven architecture and mobile engineering experience and analytical mindset. As a senior member of our engineering team, you will be responsible for quick and high quality delivery of all of Clim8's technical best practices, architecture, mobile apps development, and integration to 3rd parties KYC/AML solutions. You'll be working closely with Product and Marketing teams to leverage build, scale, and optimise our customer experiences.
In addition to delivering apps and integrations, you will support Clim8’s leadership to hire and establish a strong engineering team.
- Experience in architecting mobile applications, ideally within a regulated FinTech business.
- 5+ years of commercial software development experience in Java, Swift and/or Objective C.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Firm understanding of software development principles, capabilities and limitations of mobile platforms (iOS and Android).
- Use of agile/lean methodologies for continuous delivery and improvement.
- Passion for mobile development. We would love to hear about apps you’ve developed.
- Experience developing hybrid native/HTML mobile applications.
- Experience developing high quality consumer experiences.
- Experience integrating with KYC/AML and investments platforms.
- Experience with full-native, hybrid, and pure-web mobile app development.
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities in an engineering environment in driving operational excellence and best practices.
- Startup experience.
- Passionate about making a difference on climate change.
- Competitive salary and equity package.
- Modern office space with complimentary access to the gym.