Dalwyn is making the world of energy smarter and more efficient through its innovative technology products.
We believe that the energy industry is ready for greater automation and intelligence and our mission is to enable this through powerful, business-critical software.
In this role, you’ll be contributing directly to this mission by joining us at a time where we are implementing our products with new customers. You’ll be at the forefront of helping design and build secure and flexible software that will enable us to scale, whilst offering a seamless experience to our clients. You’ll be working within a lean team of industry experts, where collaboration, pride and results are at the forefront of everything we do.
In you, we are looking for a passionate, highly skilled and results-driven Full-stack Engineer to join our growing team in Barcelona.
• Collaborating with a lean and expert team of Engineers, Product Owners and Industry Specialists to solve our business challenges
• Working across all Dalwyn products, including DalwynTrader and DalwynIntegrater, to build and improve elements such as core functions, APIs and user interfaces
• Constantly experimenting and failing fast to build a high-performance, enterprise-ready codebase that scales
• Adapting yourself and the product as we respond to inputs from our team and our end users
• Learning. You’ll have an annual learning budget to take courses and attend conferences and events. We will also show you how you can advance through our company from day one
• You have skills across multiple technologies from the Dalwyn stack, including familiarity with at least two coding languages such as C++, Python and Java, as well as cloud infrastructure services like AWS
• Passionate about troubleshooting, debugging, and automation
• Experience building web services and APIs
• You enjoy learning and researching new technologies
• Development best practices are a given for you, for example: unit and integration testing is a given
• You’re keen to be involved across the SDLC, from the concept phase right through to deployment and scaling
• You question what business value is being delivered by your work
• You’re constantly innovating and testing new, better ways of doing things and you can communicate them well
• Data and metrics are important to you
• You love working with people, you’re empathetic and you want to achieve big things
• You’re fluent in English
• You have worked in a fast moving and high growth environment
If that all sounds interesting, then we can’t wait to hear from you!