We're looking for a software developer to join our team! Ideally, you're also able to do some DevOps.
SOWISO is a flat and informal organization. You will immediately get a lot of responsibility and trust. Therefore, we expect you to be able to work independently, but also to be a team player.
You'll work with PHP (MVC), MySQL and JQuery, but also expect to see Linux/bash, AWS, CI (Jenkins, GitLab), Puppet, webpack, etc.
Would you like to join us in creating our interactive software? Does it excite you to be a key player in developing our online learning platform? And are you ready to join a small company? Then send us your CV with a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject 'software developer'.
- Minimal college graduate degree in computer science, artificial intelligence or something alike.
- You either just graduated or you have a couple of years of working experience.
- You master or at least know:
- PHP and/or Java (OO)
- command line Linux (the more you love this, the better :-)
- You speak either Dutch, English or both.
- You're flexible.
- Collegiality is important to you (you'll be joining a small team).
- You're motivated to help the company grow.
- A unique chance to start at a young and ambitious company.
- Space to grow along with the company.
- The possibility to join our employee profit sharing plan.
- An open and informal working environment.
- A way to shape the future of education.
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!