Loopon is an exciting B2B technology (SaaS) company
building market-leading digital communication software for the
hospitality industry. We are a small close-knit team, where every single
person is important to our success. We operate without ego, think like
customers and take responsibility. Our small size does not stop us from
beating much larger competitors, which we keep doing over and over again
by having determination, skill and agility.
We are looking for an experienced software engineer to
join our Barcelona-based engineering team to keep improving the Loopon
platform. This role would suit someone who is creative and passionate
about building great products for our customers, and who wants to push
the boundaries and constantly challenge and change our way of thinking.
The ideal candidate will have previous work experience with scalable web architectures and will have developed in more than one language. We are looking for:
- Strong software engineering background with experience in PHP 7, Java, Swift, C, and/or GoLang
- Experience with PostgreSQL and Elastic Search
- Understanding of full stack web environments from server infrastructure to front end
- DevOps experience in an AWS & Kubernetes environment
- Experience with developing against, and designing, REST APIs
- Living in, or willing and able to relocate to, Barcelona, Spain
The candidate we are looking for is a cooperative and
responsible individual, who enjoy both team work and taking personal
ownership of the success of projects.
- Collaboratively interact with other designers, product managers and developers to build high quality products
- Design, architect and implement superior scalable technical solutions to engineering problems using the latest technologies
- Deploy and monitor Loopon's services
- Display a flexible attitude with the ability to perform under pressure
- Display a strong commitment to quality through end-to-end development testing practices
- Interpret business and technical requirements and translate them into high quality products
One of the specific intial responsibilities will be to
take a leading role in the effort to update Loopon's current solution to
a more modern microservice architecture deployed and managed with
Kubernetes, and in general improve scalability as we are preparing for a
global growth of our customer base.
These are just a few reasons why working at Loopon is great fun.
- Small team where your contribution will have an immediate impact on thousands of customers and millions of hotel guests
- Competitive salary & health insurance
- Great office location in central Barcelona
- Annual skiing trip or similar team-activity