Company – Gamelearn
is the world-leading company in skills training through video games and
a pioneer in the development of game-based learning solutions. With
over 15 years of experience, we have trained more than 200,000
professionals from more than 2000 companies all over the 5 continents
(BBVA, Volvo, Adidas, Bayer, Camper, Coca-Cola, Decathlon, Ericsson,
Europcar, Fujitsu, Iberia, Hyundai, Nivea, Panasonic, Pepsi …).
Gamelearn has revolutionized corporate training by creating a game-based learning platform, becoming a market leader and the global solution for any Training and Development department.
Our sales are growing year by year, and we are in the process of expanding internationally.
Our team is passionate about video games and personnel development. We believe in having fun at work in a relaxed environment. (our offices have football and ping pong tables, video game consoles, sofas, vending machines, etc.).
Join a young, multicultural, creative and innovative team with a great purpose: to help people develop both professionally and personally.
We are looking to add an experienced, full time full-stack developer. In our company we build software with care. We try to apply all our knowledge to build software that is maintainable, extensible and that can be change to adapt to the always changing business requirements.
- BS in Computer Science, related degree, minimum 5 years experience
- Experience working with MEAN stack as well as HTML5 game development
- Experience working with Continuous Delivery environments
General technical skills
- Agile methodologies and tools (SCRUM, Jira)
- Must be a clean coder and passionate about technology innovation.
- High knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it.
- Deep knowledge on developing REST APIs
- Experience with Docker Containers and Microservices Architecture
- Knowledge of React, Angular 2.0
- Good understanding of front-end technologies such as HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience with NoSQL databases
- Knowledge in implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests (Mocha, Sinon, Chai, Supertest…)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
- Experience with HTML5 game development frameworks such a Pixi.js