You’re going to work on the whole platform from our single-page web apps to our Node.js backend service. You are always keen to challenge the existing and try to improve it by making technical decisions and introducing best practices.
Furthermore, you enjoy working in a small team that tries to operate agile and without much overhead. Having result-oriented discussions with your peers to find the best solutions is your daily routine.
- You have experience with Node.js. Interests in React, Hapi.js or Express.js would make the onboarding easier ;)
- You write well-tested and robust code.
- You care about software: “How it is done is as important as having it done”.
- You leave no stone left unturned when you are on the hunt for solutions. New problems occur every day and sometimes we need to leave our comfort zone to solve them.
- You are passionate about sharing your knowledge and experience among the team.
- You don’t accept the given; you strive always for innovative solutions that pushes the company and your peers.
What technology do we use?
We develop in ES6 and ES7 and use it natively wherever we can. If not we use Babel. For frameworks and tools, we rely heavily on React, Hapi, Webpack, Redux and others.
From infrastructure side, we use AWS, MySQL, Redis, Docker, Chef, CloudWatch and other nice external SaaS solutions.
We regularly reevaluate our decisions to make sure that we always enable the further growth and success of the company.
- Competitive salary
- 10% time policy: You are free to work 10% of your time on open source, blog articles and other fancy ideas and stuff. Check out our engineering blog.
- Working in a startup which supports bloggers turning their passion into a business
- Building the foundation for a globally scalable product
- Freedom to bring in your ideas and vision
- Working with bleeding edge technologies
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!