We are hiring! Come join an early stage startup in the heart of Berlin.
antivity is the smartest way to get things done. With our native Android and IOS App we facilitate interactions between users so that they can either post tasks to save time or browse for tasks to earn money.
We are looking for a positive person that stays focused, no matter how stressful it might be, that constantly wants to learn and improve, that loves work but doesn’t forget that it’s not everything, that stays honest and forward-looking even when it should get unpleasant.
We couldn’t care more about the interpersonal level. You should be interested in Digital Businesses and „live“ it.
- you love tested, high-quality code
- you’re an expert in Node.js and React with at least three years of business experience
- you’ve got experience in common web technologies (such as RESTful APIs, Websockets)
- you’re familiar with the following technologies/software
- - Node.js
- - MongoDB
- - React
- - CSS/SASS
- - HTML5
- - CI/CD
- - Docker
- - Git
- - JIRA
- you ❤️ to learn new technologies and paradigms
- you’re able to solve problems on your own and within the team and achieve the goals you set yourself
- you’re flexible, responsible and a team player
- very good English skills, German skills are a plus
What’s in for you
You get everything you need: Notebook, smartphone, necessary software and tools.
Your weekly hours of work are 30-40 hours on average. There are no fixed working hours – except for agreed dates, e. g. regular weekly meetings.
You can work flexible from wherever you want to. At first you will spend a lot of time in Berlin, to get to know the team. Then you can work from home, the beach or in our office in Berlin – the only thing you need is a stable internet connection.
We love initiative and self-realization. Apart from your work at antivity you can obviously take care of your own projects and ideas. Furthermore we facilitate the participation in relevant training courses.
Your range of tasks
Your tasks are versatile: You see it, you do it. You are in control most of the time – that means you do tasks yourself, assign them to someone else or put together a team.
Responsibility of further development and maintenance of the Backend Services, as well as our Web App(s) and Sites
Interdisciplinary work with the product-management, engineering and design departments to create an awesome experience for our users