At Workshare we are looking for a full-stack developer with
experience in Backbone, React and Java to join us in our new offices in
This role represents an excellent development opportunity for a passionate developer to advance their career within a highly successful and evolving Software Company.
Within this role, you will be responsible for:
- Develop quality Front-end code for the Workshare web UI as well as Back-end code for our microservices
- Work day by day within a cross-functional team
- Engage with the developers in the Java and Front-end Guilds to share knowledge and improve your skills
- You are a passionate developer, with a good grasp on the most common stacks. You have:
- Great understanding of Object-Oriented and Functional Programming, SOLID principles and their practical application
- Ability to apply TDD regardless of the stack and understand the value of simplicity in your design
- Extensive knowledge of widely used browsers, both desktop and mobile, responsive design and development tools like Chrome Dev Tools
- Experience in building REST APIs in Java using JAX-RS, Guice, Jetty
- Experience in relational (MySQL) and NoSQL (MongoDB) databases
- No fear of studying and using new programming languages and stacks, always trying to understand which is the most appropriate for the task.
- Experience of working with agile methodologies and using agile engineering practices
Optional requisites for your back-end skills:
- Being active in the developer community either via your open source pet projects on your github account, your technical weblog or as a contributor to technical user groups
- Experience with in building REST APIs in NodeJS
- Knowledge of Scala or modern Java language features, including lambdas and Streams
- Experience in concurrent and asynchronous programming, using pub/sub servers like Redis or Kafka
- Experience in building online, batch and streaming data pipelines using Spark
Workshare is a leading provider of secure enterprise collaboration applications.
We allow individuals to easily create, share, and manage high-value content anywhere, on any device.
For more information on what we do, visit Workshare’s YouTube channel here https://youtu.be/wlY8tDdoy6E .