We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to help to develop our SDK Platform that enables our games teams to continue to create our super saga series of games
Your role within our Kingdom
Part of your role will be to understand business needs. Our platform is connected with other parts of the business, so you’ll be able to look at things from a higher perspective and will be great at working collaboratively with your team mates.
Skills to create thrills
• Deep knowledge of Java, databases, caches and web development in general.
• Previous experience in creating highly scalable, high-traffic web sites.
• Solid knowledge in web protocols, application servers and web servers.
• Able to translate business needs into technical requirements and implement them
• A team player that likes to discuss solutions and ideas.
Tasty Bonus Skills
• Played any of our games already.
• Experience in Agile Development processes and techniques such as Scrum, TDD, Continuous Integration, etc...
A great saga needs all sorts of heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people that share the same idea of what makes a good workplace great. No matter where you’re from, it’s all about what we can achieve together when crafting truly magical moments for all our players. That’s why we hire all sorts of talent – because a great saga needs all sorts of heroes.
London, United Kingdom
We have developed more than 200 fun titles, and offer games in over 200 countries and regions. Our franchises include Candy Crush, Farm Heroes, Pet Rescue and Bubble Witch. We have 340 million average monthly unique users, as of second quarter 2015, across web, social and mobile platforms.
At King, we design games with a broad appeal, which allow people to play for a moment, then move on with their day and pick up their game later. Our games are also synchronized across platforms, allowing players to switch seamlessly between devices and platforms and continue their game wherever they left off, so they can play anywhere, any time and on any device. For us, this is encapsulated in the idea of bitesized entertainment.
King has game studios in Stockholm, Bucharest, Malmö, London, Barcelona, Berlin, Singapore, and Seattle, along with offices in San Francisco, Malta, Seoul, Tokyo and Shanghai.