WHAT YOU WILL DO
As one of the early employees at Forest, you will be deeply involved in:
• Leading the back and front-end development
• Thinking and building the upcoming Forest features
• Choosing tools we will be using
• Leading and implementing future API’s of providers
• Working on the global scope of the app.
• Maintain and enhance existing applications and integrated systems
• Perform complete testing of application–unit and system
• Experience in developing, releasing, and maintaining web and native applications under pressure
• Solid understanding of web technologies
• Passion about writing high-quality, maintainable and robust code
• Ability to work with Git
• A good culture fit (passionate - reliable - straightforward)
• Hacker spirit: you love technical challenges, to prototype and to find creative ways to solve problems in the shortest timeframe.
• Doer DNA: “Tomorrow” is not part of your vocabulary. You get shit done and hate procrastination.
• Product Lover: you thrive for well designed UX and always focus on customers needs