We are looking for a Full Stack Engineer who will report directly to the VP of Engineering and who will help build and maintain our portfolio of applications and APIs in and around the Algorand cryptocurrency network.
We are a product and technology led company uniquely positioned in the Algorand ecosystem to deliver foundational solutions to developers. Fully remote engineering team from the start and entirely cloud native.
- Design, develop and support our web applications and APIs.
- Contribute to the code quality of our portfolio through reviews, tests, and automation processes.
- Create and manage build and test automation pipelines and test suites.
- Assist with supporting developers using the platform on an as needed basis.
- Communicate regularly and clearly with other team members and also with other ecosystem participants.
- Create high quality software documentation and other written assets to document and explain the system design and how the system functions.
- Contribute back to the Algorand community with bug reports, patches, code examples, tutorials, and other helpful content.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent, 4+ years of professional programming experience.
- Experience with TypeScript, React, and Web based APIs.
- Experience with SQL, Postgres, and SQLAlchemy
- Experience with blockchains, crypto, and the creation of developer tools a plus.
- React (Preact) framework
- AWS cloud services - API Gateway, Lambda, PostGres RDS, Dynamo, Cloudformation, Codepipeline, etc.
- Open API Specifications (Swagger)
- Git, GitHub, and GitHub actions