Prior is a young company with a strong technological DNA that strives to build the best mobile and web solutions for our clients working in the on-demand economy. We work with restaurants, coffee shops and cafeterias helping them build an online presence with their own mobile apps and ordering websites that allow them to strengthen their brand and increase customer loyalty by providing an easy to use online ordering and payment platform that they can customize and adapt to their needs.
We currently power thousands of transactions every month for our partners all over Spain with very little overhead to their daily activity and without the high costs associated with using the usual aggregator type ordering platforms and our goal is to keep improving the tools we provide and expand our reach to clients all over Europe and overseas.
We have a lot of experience building software with the best available tools and methodologies and we believe the future of work is remote, but we also value the feeling of belonging and camaraderie that working in the same space as your colleagues provides. We are passionate about what we do and we are looking for like minded people to be part of the team and help us reach our goals while providing a modern, exciting and diverse working environment that fosters great results and a feeling of satisfaction and pride in what we do.
If all of this sounds interesting and you are an experienced full stack engineer looking for a challenging and exciting new opportunity in your career come and join us in what we are sure will be a very rewarding adventure, by working closely with the founding team to build Prior into one of the main players in the on-demand solutions market. You will get a chance to work on and build up our entire platform, from the backend/API to the mobile apps and web pages that power our clients' businesses, improving on existing code and features, as well as implementing new ones. We expect and encourage you to be an active part in the entire process of development, from idea to design and implementation of the technical solutions. To accomplish all of this we would need you to check most of the following boxes:
- experience working with PHP and ideally with CakePHP or at least a similar MVC oriented web framework (Laravel, Zend, etc.)
- experience with Cordova/PhoneGap or at least a similar hybrid apps framework (React Native, NativeScript, etc.)
- good understanding and familiarity with the principles, best practices and design patterns of object oriented programming
- good understanding of relational database theory and principles, ideally experience with MySQL
- familiarity with git or at least another version control system (Mercurial, SVN, etc.)
- familiarity with the principles of test driven development
- at least some familiarity working in a UNIX environment
- 25 days paid vacation
- Fresh, healthy snacks
- Skill development yearly stipend (conferences, courses, books)
- Health insurance
- Yearly team offsite
- Office in city center with flexibility to work remotely