We are always on the look out for talented full stack software engineers.
– CSS and SASS
– RESTful web APIs
You will have:
– Excellent communication skills with perfect spoken and written English
– The ability to talk to techies and non-techies in suitable language
– A passion for development and staying current with technology trends
– The ability to work both independently and with others
– A focus on high quality software engineering work and attention to detail
– The ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
Extra credit if you:
– Like maps and location based services and know what a GIS is,
what Leaflet and the Google Maps API are and what the difference
between latitude and longitude is
– Have a passion for good user experience and design
– Enjoy learning new skills in scripting languages and how to use those to showcase our products
The what3words team is a mix of experienced entrepreneurs, people who have worked at the highest levels in large global organisations, academics, and bright graduates – it’s a good balance, and it’s important for us that we get the right person who is happy working alongside people from all of these backgrounds. We have a relaxed and focused office in West London, with regular team socials, and we expect to add more benefits as we grow. We have a culture that encourages curiosity and imagination in how we achieve our goals, and an absolute focus on building a global business.
Applications will be considered as and when we receive them, so if you think you’ll be a good fit for our team get in touch!
Our engineers are based in our London office, therefore we will only accept applications from individuals based in London (or ready to move to London immediately) and those that have authorisation to work in the UK.
Get in touch with some combination of CV, your LinkedIn or GitHub profile with a covering letter to tell us about who you are and why you’re interested in what we’re doing.
You can send all of this and anything else you think we should see to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!