Get involved into the fantastic world of continuous delivery using tools like Jenkins. Improve your development skills by facing new challenges and reviewing your code using tools like SonarQube, Bitbucket, LINT, etc. Collaborate with your team to complete the development lifecycle of a new revolutionary feature and bring it to production. Take the control of what’s happening with your applications by using metrics and tools like Grafana.
Here’s a little taste of your challenge:
Our software engineers design for quality and reuse, componentization, resilience and multi-threading, and at the same time you should be willing to get your hands dirty and dive deep into all any kind of problem that comes your way.
- Discuss new features and collaborate with the development and UX team, commercial product manager and product owner
- Agree the technical implementation with involved component owners and estimate its work effort
- Implement, test and demonstrate new product features in an agile process
- Develop complete sets of functionalities including the backend and user interfaces
- Work on further usability, performance improvements or quality assurance, including bug fixes and test automation
Who are you?
There is no set route to become a Full-Stack Engineer at Webfleet Solutions. However, to be successful in this role, this is the kind of profile we have in mind:
- You have a degree in computer science or similar background studies
- You are a great communicator, analytic, goal-oriented, quality-focused, yet still agile person who likes to work with software engineers; you will interact a lot with UX engineers, other developers, component owners and system engineers.
- You have a clear overview about all layers in computer software development, including REST APIs and how to make and integrate them in our products
- You have Java server-side development knowledge, including lightweight JEE, Spring, Hibernate, using SQL and noSQL data stores
- Fluent in English language. Command of Spanish is a plus
What can you expect?
- An adventure in software product development within a rapidly growing business unit of a globally renowned brand and various opportunities for your professional development.
- Being part of a team of expert developers and contribute in building and adapting technology for the Webfleet Solutions Service Platform.
- No dress code. Just come as you are – we can’t wait to welcome you in our specious and luminous office
- Brilliant minds. Learn from your colleagues – pioneers and experts who are changing the world
- Different cultures. Our employees come from all over the world, with 55 nationalities and counting
Practically Speaking, what's in it for you:
- Competitive salary
- Benefits package in addition to the salary:
- Private health insurance (including children and partners)
- Pension Plan
- Lunch vouchers + free coffee and fruit at the office
- Flexible working hours
- Almost no dress code (the only existing restriction is that you are required to be dressed decently and wear shoes on your feet)
- The office is equipped with a terrace, a table tennis table and foosball
- Plenty of formal training for new joiners + access to LinkedIn Learning
- Once you have earned the merits to warrant it, there will be opportunity to attend trainings and conferences on company budget.
- Annual performance reviews, personal development plans, and as much feedback as you want and can handle through regular 1:1 meetings.
Who are we?
Webfleet Solutions is one of the world’s leading telematics solution providers, dedicated to fleet management, vehicle telematics and connected car services. Its main Software-as-a-Service solution WEBFLEET is used by businesses of all sizes to improve vehicle performance, save fuel, support drivers and increase overall fleet efficiency. In addition, Webfleet Solutions provides services for the insurance, rental and leasing industries, car importers and companies that address the needs of businesses as well as consumers. Webfleet Solutions has over 50,000 customers worldwide and services drivers in more than 100 countries, giving them the industry’s strongest local support network and widest range of sector-specific third-party applications and integrations. Our customers benefit every day from the high standards of confidentiality, integrity and availability of our ISO/IEC 27001:2013 certified service, re-audited in November 2018.
Webfleet Solutions is part of Bridgestone Europe NV/SA (“Bridgestone”), a subsidiary of Bridgestone Corporation, a leader in advanced solutions and sustainable mobility.