Auth0 is a unicorn that just closed a $120M Series F round of funding, with total capital raised to date of $330M and valuation of nearly $2B. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our exceptional talent pool - and who will help take us to the next level of success. One team, one score.
Our vision is to provide people with secure access to any application in one click or less. And our promise is to make identity work for everyone—whether you’re a developer looking to innovate, or a security professional looking to mitigate. We are looking for curious, excited, boundary-pushing team members. So, if you’re a big thinker who is nimble and adaptable, Auth0 may be an ideal place for you to shine.
The Tooling Team is an integral team within Technical Field Solutions (TFS). TFS is chartered with the continuous innovation of services, tooling, content, and approaches that enable our Customer Success organization to scale effectively while delivering consistent, exceptional experiences. The Tooling is responsible for the building and the on-going development of tooling and services.
As a Full Stack Engineer in the Tooling Team, you will have the opportunity to make an impact with the following responsibilities.
- Full-stack development and maintenance of our platform services built with Node.JS, React & Kubernetes
- Debug, investigate, and resolve bugs/customer issues
- Contribute to scoping, estimating, and planning projects
- Support cross-team collaboration engagements
- Maintain a broad and deep technical understanding of the Auth0 product line and the underlying technologies and protocols
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Stay up to date on industry trends through self-study, research, online courses
Skills and Abilities
- 5+ years technical and engineering experience with the following:
- Development in AWS (Route53, EC2, S3, Kinesis, Fargate, CloudFront)
- Expertise in ES6 & Node.js
- Containerization (Kubernetes, Docker, Artifactory)
- Working within a continuous integration and deployment (CI/CD) environmentFamiliarity with unit testing, Test-Driven Development, and Behaviour Driven Development
- Familiarly with React, Babel, and webpack
- Working knowledge of modern identity protocols and standard like OpenID Connect, OAuth2, and SAML
- Awareness of the importance of security on design decisions
- Learn and integrate new technologies quickly
- Strong UX sensibility
- Ability to work independently as well as within a small, fast-paced Global team
- Excellent communication and cross-functional collaboration skills
Auth0 safeguards more than 4.5 billion login transactions each month and its top priorities are availability and security.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.