Forming part of one of our agile teams, the Full Stack PHP WordPress Developer owns the challenge of building and maintaining modern, innovative and high-performance websites which delight our end users.
Your Main Responsibilities
- Work collaboratively with a small, cross-functional agile team, actively participating and contributing to agile events as appropriate
- Support product discovery through implementation of prototypes and similar techniques for fast, inexpensive learning
- Support product delivery by building, testing, and releasing production quality WordPress websites utilizing best engineering practices
- Write simple, clean and secure PHP code, as well as efficient SQL queries, with a focus on minimizing technical debt and complexity
- Implement unit tests and other automated tests as appropriate.
- Refactor, optimize and improve existing code for better maintainability and scalability, and to reduce technical debt in general
- Develop and maintain clear and complete documentation
- Test own work with a view to minimal work items being returned for defects to be fixed, while working closely with QA to ensure that any defects are promptly resolved
- Provide operational support for applications and websites when so required
- Troubleshoot, identify root causes of, and remediate complex technical issues
Apply for this position
If you are wondering how to engage hyperspace drive in your career progression, drop us a line and we will give you some insight into the secrets behind our success. If you want to work for a performance marketing company that will deliver leads of remarkable quality with no fuss, you are in the right place.