Integrated in a team of 15 people, you'll be involved in each of Aircall's decisions. If you want to know what features we're up to, have a look at our public product roadmap. You may upvote the features you'd love to build… but each of our 10 000+ users can, too.
>> You will be in charge of :
Implementing features, writing tests and pairing with the other developers. We mostly look for a full stack developper but if you are a front-end or back-end expert, you still interest us :).
You will take part of this following exciting developments:
- Set-up an event oriented architecture with real-time data analysis
- Add innovative features on our live call routing engine
- Improve our chromium web-based phone solution
We are full DevOps, we use CircleCI and all of our system are running on AWS. We rollout everyday to production. We use massive pair reviews to get feedbacks and improve together.
Aircall's current technical stack is the following:
- Database: MySQL & Elasticsearch
- Backend: Ruby on Rails
- Frontend: AngularJS
- 2 years experience of developments in an Agile team is a plus :)
- Experience in Rails development
- Experience in tests (unit-tests, integration)
- Experience with at least one of this front-end framework : Angular, Backbone, Ember or React
- Having a 1st work experience, especially in start-ups, is a plus but we’ll consider your personal projects as well
- Pragmatism, open-minded, autonomy and initiative (that is truly important!)
You can send us your resume but we would like to see what you've already done first! Feel free to share links, projects, GitHub/StackOverflow profiles and ideas.
Déroulement des entretiens
- Entretien Technique
- Test Technique
- Entretien CEO puis déjeuner avec la team