Staff Heroes is an on-demand temporary staffing platform for businesses, think the Uber model for Temp Staffing. Through our web and mobile app booking platform a business can find staff for short temporary roles in as little as 1.5 hours. Our platform matches the business’ request to our database of thousands of candidates across London and finds them staff with relevant experience available to work at the desired location.
In the 12 months since we launched over 15’000 Heroes and close to 1’000 Businesses large and small have registered on our platform including Marriott, Four Seasons, First Restaurant Group, Ping Pong, Servest, ISS, Delaware North, Greene King, Young’s Pubs, Ted Baker and many more.
We are a team of seasoned serial entrepreneurs with backing from experienced advisors & investors from companies such as Vagabond, JKS restaurants, eBay, Shopping.com, mydeco, BBC and Paramount.
Join a very entrepreneurial and extremely ambitious team. Staff Heroes delivers a complete contingent staffing software solution, the platform is so simple that a business can register and book temp staff in less than 10 minutes.
We are looking for an experienced Mid-Weight Full Stack Developer to join our team.
If you have excellent programming skills and a passion for developing applications or improving existing ones, we would like to meet you.
Ultimately, you should be able to develop high quality code and maintain functional and stable web applications to meet our company’s needs.
• You will work on both the frontend, backend and doing whatever it takes to get things done;
• You are customer focused, enjoy solve problems and creating solutions that delight internal and external customers and you’re hungry to grow with the role as the company expands
• Are comfortable working in an Agile development environment using continuous integration. We use Circle CI for continuous integration.
• Care about producing and shipping high-quality code, using best practices. You’re using TDD and understand the importance of automated testing.
• Thrive in a collaborative environment involving different stakeholders from across the business including product, design, marketing, operations and fulfilment to build mission critical features that power the platform
Required Skills & Experience
• At least 2 years production quality experience in React and hybrid mobile development (Cordova)
• At least 4 years production quality experience in NodeJS and potentially other backend technologies
• You have an eye for user interface and interaction design
• Experience building REST APIs and a familiarity with GraphQL
• You have evaluated and used a number of hosting and devops platforms
• You’ve working in a fast-growing startup, interacting with both technical and non-technical teams
• You’ve made Open source contributions
This is a unique opportunity to join a fast paced, rapidly growing start-up and be part of the founding team.
• Competitive salary
• Stock option plan
• Up to 25 days holiday
• Fun and sociable environment
• Regular socials and team events
About Staff Heroes