Are you interested in distributed systems or big data? Shoppermotion (aka Proximus) is seeking to transform the physical retail store sector with its proprietary mapping technology that enables brands and retailers to better understand and capitalize on in-store shopper behavior in real time.
The key feature of our technology is that it extracts visitors behavior analytics without any shopper interaction. All the analytics are processed anonymously and passively. We are already delivering analytics to the largest FMCG and retail companies worldwide and we aim to become the leading analytics platform in the offline retail sector.
We are looking for great engineers to help us keep growing and join our team in Madrid.
You'll be a key stakeholder in our product development roadmap.
You’d be a good fit if:
- Experience with any of the followings is a plus: Python, Scala, HBase, MongoDB.You’re looking for a position where you’ll get to touch all levels of the stack.
- You need to be comfortable with deployment environments, writing database queries, building out backend services, and implementing pixel perfect UIs.
- You have experience in team management.You have a curiosity, energy, and a collaborative mindset. Our product team works very closely. We discuss a lot and we make sure that everything we build makes contextual sense.
- You have previous experience working in a start-up environment!
Perks and Compensation:
- Competitive salary
- Access to our Employee Stock Options Plan.
- Flexible work hours in a focused but casual environment in the center of Madrid.
- Forget about making lunch... We’ll do it for you!
- Unlimited great coffee.
- We are passionate about what we do and have fun as we do it.
- Occasional remote work once in a while.