- Analyze, design and implement vertical solutions on to of the Devo Platform using standard front and back-end technologies.
- Test, support and evolve the set of developed solutions based on their respective strategic plans and roadmaps.
- Become an independent contributor to the set of managed functionalities. Propose new ideas, implementation alternatives and influence the product development plans in conjunction with the Product Owners.
- Adhere to the internal methods and tools of CI/CD.
- Cooperate with other organizations and teams for cross-department cooperation, common tasks implementation, etc.
- Become the go-to person for technical support, product evangelization, etc.
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Extensive experience with back-end technologies and development languages: Java, Spring, Hibernate, NodeJS, etc.
- Extensive experience developing backend APIs.
- Extensive experience with relational and non-relational databases: mySQL, MongoDB, etc.
- Extensive experience with testing automation frameworks.
- Extensive experience with continuous integration / continuous delivery tools: Jira, Git, JUnit, Sonarqube, Jenkins, etc.
- Experience working in Agile / Scrum environments.
- Autonomous, 'get things done', mindset.
- Curiosity to innovate every day, proactivity to set ideas into action.
- Experience in cloud-based development environments (e.g. AWS).
- Experience in the development of microservices and their orchestration (e.g., Kubernetes, Swarm).
Devo does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.
"Devo is committed to creating a welcoming culture that is not only grounded in teamwork and customer success but is fair and equitable for everyone." Marc van Zadelhoff, CEO
At Devo, diversity and inclusion means more than treating employees well and making them feel welcome. It is a commitment to hiring people who bring different insights because of their unique perspectives, ways of thinking, and prior experiences.
We intend to continue hiring great people and protecting our culture so everyone can be themselves and speak their minds. That way Devo will always be a place filled with purpose, energy, hard work, thoughtfulness, and respect.
To All Agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Devo outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Devo's policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Devo Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Devo and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid