Userlytics is looking for a Rock-Star Full Stack Developer to join our team and help us grow our state of the art user experience testing platform!
We are a remote user experiencing testing platform, with hundreds of multinational enterprise customers all over the world.
Our development team is based in Madrid and includes a collegial group of software engineers and a talented sales, marketing & operations team. We have a leading platform and big plans for new capabilities as we scale from a dynamic company to a global enterprise.
What do we need?
We are looking for a battle-tested full-stack developer with experience designing and creating robust code, interfaces and backend systems that communicate with our apps. Our roadmap includes tons of new cool features that we will deploy to continue to amaze our customers.
You will be responsible for estimations, planning, design, code development, debugging, testing, integration, and support of possible incidences.
• Relentless in finding simple, elegant solutions to complex problems.
• At least 2 years experience creating, fixing, maintaining, and expanding web applications
• A solid grasp of object-oriented programming
• GIT version control (good knowledge)
• Experience administering Unix systems is a plus
• Proactive, accountable, flexible, analytical, pragmatic
• High motivation to learn and grow
Our mission is to make the world more user friendly, this should drive you too.
What we offer?
Flexible working hours, a young team, a great atmosphere and loads of opportunities.
• A fun and young multinational team
• Interesting projects and applications used by miles of users around the world
• Flexible working hours
• Possibility to work part time from home, depending on the circumstances...
• Office in central Madrid!
Please apply we would love to meet you!