Wetaca is a leading foodtech company in its sector. With five years of life, every year we have doubled or tripled in size and are generating a real revolution in the way people eat. We want people to be able to eat well and healthily without effort, so that they can spend their time enjoying and caring for what they love.
- Work collaboratively as a part of a full remote, small, cross-functional agile team, actively participating and contributing to the overall success of the company.
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications.
- Support value delivery by building, testing, and releasing production quality code utilizing best engineering practices.
- Continually work to improve processes, implement engineering best practices, and develop automated solutions.
- Work with other Engineers, Managers and other teams to develop innovative solutions and meet the expectations.
- Have fun and enjoy your job!
What you'll bring
- Committed to a culture of trust, transparency and accountability.
- Motivated with a collaborative and growth mindset.
- Well organized with super attention to detail.
- Thorough understanding of the software development lifecycle.
- Passion for quality, and knowledge of what it takes to ship high quality code.
What you have
- 3+ years' experience in agile software development projects as a fullstack engineer.
- Equally comfortable developing both Backend and Frontend.
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude.
- Linux and Git proficiency.
- Experience on CI/CD pipelines.
- Experience in testing.
- Experience with Node.js and the entire microservices development process (design, development, testing and deployment).
- Experience with React or similar Frontend frameworks.
- Experience with microservices communication brokers like RabbitMQ or Kafka.
- Experience with AWS or similar cloud computing environments.
- Experience with containerised application development, eg., Docker, Swarm or Kubernetes.
Nice to have
- Experience with DevOps practices.
- Knowledge of the ELK stack.
What you'll get
- Competitive compensation, ongoing training and growth opportunities.
- Permanent and full-remote forever contract.
- Flexible work schedule.
- The opportunity to develop your career in a fun, collaborative, professional environment.
- Challenging work at an innovative company that uses cutting-edge technologies.
- Being part of a fast growing industry where we are the leader in our field.
Sound good? Then we’d love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at Wetaca.