Have you dreamed of building the future? relayr has become Europe's leading platform for the Internet of Things, enabling the interaction between diverse systems, and creating new scenarios in which we interact with the world around us. If you would like to work with a great team and technology to build the infrastructure for the next generation of connected devices...
Then relayr is the right place for you!
We have a cloud interoperability problem supported by a diverse mix of SDKs and APIs for both IoT hardware and Applications that want to access the data. We also have Gateway software which allows us to create a very dispersed (fog) architecture. We have a strong industrial customer base both in Germany and America, and a mission to invent and create new IoT based solutions.
We are looking to recruit a diverse group to be able to best handle the diverse problems in the emerging market of Internet of Things. Currently we are seeking a Full Stack Developer to join our team and be based in our Berlin office.
- Help Relayr build the world’s most advanced IoT Cloud Platform
- Design, develop and improve microservices in our cloud platform backend using the newest technologies.
- Work with internal libraries and services to build both prototyped and ready-to-market solutions
- Develop dashboards for visualizing and controlling cloud-connected sensors and systems
- Prototype and iterate quickly
- Engage in architectural discussions
- Collaborate with cloud and hardware teams to give feedback on internal systems and define new features
- Work with UX/UI Designers, QA and DevOps in the development, testing and deployment of services
- Embrace and advocate software engineering best practices
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in web engineering
- Experience with persistence (i.e. Postgres) and messaging (MQTT, AMQP) are a plus
- Knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, UI Frameworks (i.e. ReactJS or Angular), LESS, SASS, WebPack
- Able to work in a structured, test oriented manner with experience in TDD
- Flexible office environment
- A diverse and friendly team with people from all over the world, speaking 10+ languages, of all ages and parental-status
- Connecting you with a network of companies and people from around the globe
- A learning environment where you can extend and build upon your skills and interests, as well as knowledge-sharing at our semi-weekly events
- Opportunities to attend events and conferences pertaining to your discipline
- Competitive Salary and Stock Options
- Cool office with free beverages, fresh fruit, a variety of team events, and social activities – we love to hang out and be social!
- We offer the ability to work in a cutting-edge field with the best people in the IoT industry!
Sounds interesting? Please follow the link to apply for this position:
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!