PastBook – one of the fastest-growing tech startups in Europe – is looking for a Full Stack Developer to join our team in Amsterdam and grow even bigger together.
Join PastBook and learn how to resolve cutting-edge problems that you won’t see in a classroom, master your skills and become a kick-ass superstar developer. You’ll work closely with CTO, development and design teams to implement and release products into the wild. Your code will touch hundreds of thousands of people. You’ll join a passionate fast-moving team that continuously push code to production.
You are entrepreneurial, quick-learning and can’t wait to work for a fast-growing startup with a proven business model in Amsterdam. You know how to create awesome web apps, from the shiny front-end to the nuts-and-bolts back-end. You love handcrafting beautiful code and are looking for a challenge to improve your skills even more.
- Setup dev/production environments (Linux, Apache/NGINX/HHVM, MySQL, REDIS, PHP)
- Good understanding of various data structures and algorithms
- Well-versed in modern application design paradigms and patterns
- Care about user design and user experience
- Native/Fluent English speaker (it is a must)
- Good in written and spoken communication, both technical and not
- Eager to learn and highly interested in latest technologies and trends
- Amazon Web Services (EC2, ELB, S3, RDS, …)
- Template parsers: Twig, Blade, Handlebars, Smarty
- Frameworks and tools: Git, Symfony2, Composer, Vagrant, Puppet, Docker, Bootstrap, Less, Sass, Grunt, Gulp, Typescript, Coffeescript, jQuery, React, Angular, Backbone, …
- UI and UX design
- Native App development (iOS/Android)
- Security and encryption
- Unit Testing, site performance and trackings
What we offer:
- Working in one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe
- Working in a beautiful office with a view in the heart of Amsterdam
- International team of passionate experienced professionals
- Working on a wide diversity of projects and techniques
- Regular feedback and opportunity to develop professionally and grow within the company
- Regular team-building events